Rehabilitate 46 Park Gates (P18AS00441)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Rehabilitate 46 Park Gates" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 18, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 28, 2018 NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. This is not a request for applications. This funding announcement is to provide public notice that the National Park Service will fund the following project under an existing Cooperative Agreement with American Conservation Experience..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $142,292.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Homeland Security National Training Program (HSNTP) - Continuing Training Grants (CTG)
Previous opportunity: Land and Water Conservation Fund State and Local Assistance Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00441) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 18 NERO 0057||Spindle City Corp - Community Ranger & Cultural Resource Intern|
|NPS 18 NERO 0101||Johnstown Flood Museum: Restoration, Interp, Operations, & Maint|
|P18AS00487||Implementing the Avian Monitoring Protocol for the NCR.|
|P18AS00488||Youth Engagement with Trails Projects at North Cascades National Park|
|NPS 18 NERO 0107||Youth Control Invasive Exotic Plants at Hampton National Historic Site|
|P18AS00338||N. Fork Quinault River High School Trail Crew at Olympic National Park|
|P18AS00493||Groundwork Indianapolis Project and Program Development|
|NPS 18 NERO 0114||Historic Preservation & Deferred Maintenance Youth Crew Leader|
|NPS 18 NERO 0121||Historic Preservation Corps Youth Members|
|ETA TEGL 2 18 DWG||Trade and Economic Transition National Dislocated Worker Grants|
|NPS 18 NERO 0124||Repair/Restore Historic Sidewalks & Crosswalks within Park|
|NPS 18 NERO 0024||Youth Expand Trails & Establish Entry Path at Totopotomoy Creek|
|P18AS00509||Wolf Trap Performing Arts Program Support|
|P18AS00513||Resource Stewardship and Interpretive Interns|
|P18AS00476||Museum and Archives Cataloging, Access and Preservation|
|NPS 18 NERO 0115||Youth Intern Conducts Conducts Assessments & Plan Reviews|
|NPS 18 NERO 0128||KAWW Improve Visitor Landscape Areas|
|NPS 18 NERO 0130||ProRanger Philadelphia Program|
|P18AS00526||Education Program Intern at Lake Roosevelt National Recreation Area|
|P18AS00539||NCPE interns at National Capital Regional Office Mod #2|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00441", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: