Apply for P18AS00286
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the environment, natural resources, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Land and Water Conservation Fund State and Local Assistance Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.916.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 06, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 31, 2018 Applications must have been reviewed and cleared by NPS for final submission for award processing..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 150 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Rehabilitate 46 Park Gates
Previous opportunity: National Technical Assistance Resource Center for the Prevention of Sexual Violence
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P18AS00286
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00286) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00008||Land and Water Conservation Fund State and Local Assistance Program|
|P19AS00231||Land and Water Conservation Fund State and Local Assistance Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00286", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.