National Technical Assistance Resource Center for the Prevention of Sexual Violence (CDC RFA CE13 13060501SUPP18)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - NCIPC in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Technical Assistance Resource Center for the Prevention of Sexual Violence" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.136.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 25, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 26, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Land and Water Conservation Fund State and Local Assistance Program
Previous opportunity: PNG Biodiversity Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA CE13 13060501SUPP18) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 19 033||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A HIV Emergency Relief Grant Program|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD DNIQ 0301||Living Well-Model Approaches for Enhancing the Quality, Effectiveness and Monitoring of Home and Community Based Services for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities|
|CDC RFA EH18 1803||Radiation Protection of the Public as Practiced by the State and Local Radiation Programs|
|HRSA 18 120||Dental Faculty Loan Repayment Program|
|CDC RFA GH19 1942||Public Health Surveillance of Recent HIV Infection and Response under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA CE18 1804||Collecting Violent Death Information Using the National Violent Death Reporting System (NVDRS)|
|CDC RFA IP18 1803||Improving Standard Immunization Practices Among Pharmacists and Other Healthcare Providers|
|RFA AG 19 008||Edward R. Roybal Coordinating Center (R24 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 19 010||Service Area Competition (SAC): Round 1|
|CDC RFA CK15 15050401SUPP18||World Health Organization: Addressing Ebola and other Highly Infectious Diseases Internationally|
|CDC RFA OE17 17010203SUPP18||CDC's Collaboration with Academia to Strengthen Public Health Workforce Capacity|
|HRSA 18 119||Advanced Nursing Education - Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners (ANE-SANE) Program|
|HRSA 19 012||Service Area Competition|
|TI 18 015||State Opioid Response Grants|
|CDC RFA GH19 1941||HIV-Focused Population Surveys in Countries Supported Under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|HRSA 18 116||Rural Communities Opioid Response Program - Planning|
|RFI 617 18 MCH N||Multi-Sectoral Nutrition, Maternal, Newborn and Child Health Activity|
|HRSA 19 091||Service Area Competition-Additional Areas (SAC-AA) – Chicago, IL and Toledo, OH|
|CDC RFA OE15 15010401SUPP18||CSELS Partnership: Strengthening Public Health Laboratories|
|HRSA 19 013||Service Area Competition|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA CE13 13060501SUPP18", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: