CZM Projects of Special Merit Competition - FY2019 (NOAA NOS OCM 2019 2005819)
- The Department of Commerce in the community development, environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "CZM Projects of Special Merit Competition - FY2019" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.419.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 19, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 19, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Appendix C: Countermeasures for Mitigation of Spaceflight Associated Neuro-ocular Syndrome
Previous opportunity: National Center for Construction Safety and Health Research and Translation
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA NOS OCM 2019 2005819", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: