National Center for Construction Safety and Health Research and Translation (RFA OH 19 001)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Center for Construction Safety and Health Research and Translation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.262.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 28, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 03, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 500 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,750,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: CZM Projects of Special Merit Competition - FY2019
Previous opportunity: Central Socorro Bosque Restoration Project
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA OH 19 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 19 049||Healthy Start Initiative: Eliminating Disparities in Perinatal Health|
|72065618RFA00003||USAID Community HIV Activity in Zambezia|
|HRSA 19 020||Small Rural Hospital Improvement Program (SHIP)|
|CDC RFA GH19 1931||Assisting the Namibia Ministry of Health and Social Services to Achieve Epidemic Control under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|693JJ319NF NSFLTP||Nationally Significant Federal Lands and Tribal Projects (NSFLTP)|
|RFA DE 19 006||National Dental Practice-Based Research Network: Clinical Trial or Observational Study Planning and Implementation Cooperative Agreement (UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA OH 19 010||TREST|
|RFA FD 19 001||Natural History Studies Addressing Unmet Needs of Rare Diseases: Orphan Products Research Project Grant (R01)|
|HRSA 19 029||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Integrated HIV/AIDS Planning and Resource Allocation Cooperative Agreement|
|HRSA 19 036||AIDS Education and Training Centers (AETC) National Coordinating Resource Center|
|HRSA 19 035||Regional AIDS Education and Training Centers|
|HRSA 19 026||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part D -- Women, Infants, Children, and Youth (WICY) Grants Supplemental Funding|
|HRSA 19 030||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Access, Care, and Engagement Technical Assistance Center (ACE TA Center)|
|HRSA 19 093||Family-to-Family Health Information Centers – Montana|
|HS BH16I 18 001||2018 09 MSPI Puyallup change of Grantee|
|HRSA 19 003||Advanced Nursing Education Workforce (ANEW)|
|7200AA19RFA00003||Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (TMEC)|
|720018RFA00085||Translating Data for Implementation (DFI)|
|7200AA18RFA00039||Reaching Pregnant Breastfeeding Women, Children, and Youth (RCAY)|
|CDC RFA GH19 1937||Implementation of Integrated HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care, and Treatment Programs in the Republic of Mozambique under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA OH 19 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: