Apply for SFOP0005770
- The Department of State, Assistance Coordination in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2019 MEPI Local Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.500.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 19, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 21, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 35 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Story Mapping for Indigenous Places (Mandan, Hidatsa, Sahnish)
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 5
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0005770
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0005770) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|2019 NIST MEP CYBERDEFMFG 01||Cybersecurity for Defense Manufacturing|
|SMY300 19 YSEALI TRANSPARENCY||YSEALI Regional Workshop: Transparency and Anti-Corruption|
|PAS SINGAPORE FY19 001||YSEALI Regional Workshop on Future Workforce|
|SE2800 19GR EURCZ061519||US Embassy Prague Small Grants - June 2019 Round|
|SFOP0005779||TECHNICAL ENGAGEMENTS ON CONVENTIONAL WEAPONS STRATEGIC TRADE CONTROLS: OMAN AND UNITED ARAB EMIRATES|
|SFOP0005767||FY 2020 International Visitor Leadership Program Collaborative Services|
|SFOP0005784||Security & Strategic Trade Management Academy|
|SCAISB 19 AW 016 04242019||English Language Teachers’ Forum|
|SCAISB 19 AW 017 04252019||Information Office – Press Engagement Program|
|SFOP0005733||DRL Capacity Building for Ukraine's Local Elections 2020|
|P19AS00042||Latino Heritage Internship Program|
|P19AS00039||Latino Heritage Internship Program|
|P19AS00036||Veterans Fire Corps Program|
|P19AS00115||Traditional Trades Apprenticeship Program|
|P19AS00125||Buddy Bison and Blue Star Military Families|
|P19AS00049||Engaging the Next Generation of Environmental Stewards|
|P19AS00112||National History Day Awards and Special Prizes|
|SFOP0005795||Strengthening Effective Counter Terrorist Financing Compliance|
|USGS 19 FAC 0132||Sedimentation on Hawaiian Coral Reefs: Effect of pulse sediment events and determination of sediment tolerance thresholds for dominant Hawaiian coral species through manipulative experimentation.|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0005770", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.