Support for Ukrainian Displaced Universities (PAS UKRAINE 2019 012)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Ukraine in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Support for Ukrainian Displaced Universities" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.900.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 02, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 16, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $350,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Early Detection Surveys for Quagga and Zebra Mussels
Previous opportunity: 15.658 Natural Resource Damage Assessment, Restoration, and Implementation
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAS UKRAINE 2019 012) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00347||Demolish and Remove Former Redwood Hostel at Redwood National Park|
|PAS LIMA FY19 NOFO 002||Conservation of Amazonian Languages to Help Protect Peruvian Intangible Cultural Heritage|
|RFI 306 19 OG 01||Request for Information for USAID/Afghanistan Gender Programs|
|FTIF DZA FY18 01||Improving Fiscal Transparency in Algeria|
|F19AS00289||Wyoming Species of Conservation Concern|
|022019||Strategic Communications for Community Resilience in Mozambique|
|PAS UKRAINE 2019 014||Ukraine Press Tours|
|NPS NOIP17AC01135 001||Surveillance for the White-Nose Syndrome Fungus in Multiple Northern Great Plains Parks|
|SMK800190002||Annual Program Statement|
|NPS NOIP19AP00019||River Park Access Improvements - MISS|
|19JD06||Jail Administration for New Sheriffs|
|SFOP0006041||Improving Investigations and Prosecutions of Human Trafficking in Ghana|
|19CSIAA01||The Family Strengthening Project|
|PAS NEWZEALAND 2019 002||Young Pacific Leaders Conference 2019/2020|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS UKRAINE 2019 012", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: