Apply for BIA ICWA 2021
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "GRANT SOLICITATION ICWA OFF-RESERVATION" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.144.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 07, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 16, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Culture of Research and Content Design Exchanges program
Previous opportunity: Rural Decentralized Water System Grant Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BIA ICWA 2021
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BIA ICWA 2021) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAS NOG FY21 01||U.S. Consulate General Tijuana Public Affairs Section Annual Program Statement|
|EDA HDQ RNTA 2021||FY 2021 - 2023 Economic Development RNTA|
|PAS LIMA FY21 NOFO 002||Notice of Funding Opportunity to Support Women in the Film Industry|
|PAS CY600 FY21 001||Strengthening ties between the U.S. and Cyprus|
|PAS MOROCCO FY21 03||American Spaces Grant Funding 2021|
|SFOP0008203||Global Chemical and Biological Weapons Terrorism Prevention|
|NOI ILAB 21 02||Global Program of Support to Accelerate Action to Eliminate Child Labor and Forced Labor|
|PAS LIMA FY21 NOFO 003||Notice of Funding Opportunity on Rule of Law Community Engagement|
|NOI ILAB 21 06||Project to Combat Forced Labor and Child Labor in the Production of Goods in Malaysia|
|AF BAMAKO FY21 02||Developing Innovative Ideas through Leadership and Entrepreneurship|
|NCD 21 01||Notice of Funding Opportunity: State’s use of Quality-Adjusted Life Year (QALY) - Based Cost-Effectiveness Reports to Inform Medicaid Coverage for Prescription Drugs|
|DHS 21 USFA 043 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 State Fire Training (SFT) Systems Grant Program|
|FOA WB 21 02||Fostering Access, Rights, and Equity (FARE)|
|PSG MBA FY21 02||Community-Led Monitoring|
|21JD12||National Sheriffs’ Institute (NSI) Executive Leadership Series|
|ARP PHIT 21 001||Public Health Informatics & Technology Workforce Development Program (The PHIT Workforce Development Program)|
|21JD05||Safety Matters: Managing Relationships in Women’s Facilities|
|AFADD 21 01||U.S. Embassy Addis Ababa PAS Notice of Funding Opportunity|
|21PR02||Networking and Professional Development of State and Large Urban System Healthcare Administrators|
|SFOP0008237||Strengthen Partnerships Against Violent Extremism in Kollo|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BIA ICWA 2021", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.