Emergency Supplemental Historic Preservation Fund: Florence, Yutu, Michael (P19AS00490)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the community development, disaster prevention and relief, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Emergency Supplemental Historic Preservation Fund: Florence, Yutu, Michael" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.957.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 09, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 15, 2019 Applications must be received in grants.gov by 1159 pm Eastern on 10/15/19. NPS will review draft applications, if requested by applicants, prior to this date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $20,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Disaster Prevention and Relief, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Visitor Services Intern(s) for Manzanar National Historic Site
Previous opportunity: Defense Production Act Title III Expansion of Domestic Production Capability and Capacity
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00490", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: