U.S. Embassy Tokyo PAS Annual Program Statement (PAS TOKYO FY18 01)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Japan in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), education, environment, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Embassy Tokyo PAS Annual Program Statement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 01, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 01, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Individuals.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Education, Environment, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Chamber of Advocates and Public Defender Communications Development in Armenia
Previous opportunity: Southwest Border Resource Protection Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAS TOKYO FY18 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SHU200 FY18 PAS01||U.S. Embassy Budapest Public Affairs Section - FY2018 Annual Program Statement|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS TOKYO FY18 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: