Apply for RFA RM 17 004
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Research Education Program Grants for CryoEM Curriculum Development (R25)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.310.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 13, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 25, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $115,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Enhanced Surveillance for New Vaccine Preventable
Previous opportunity: MACROALGAE RESEARCH INSPIRING NOVEL ENERGY RESOURCES (MARINER)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA RM 17 004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA RM 17 004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA GH16 165702CONT18||Strengthening Systems Capacity in Laos to Increase Utilization of High-Quality HIV Diagnosis and Treatment Services by Priority Populations under the President Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) with Department of Communicable Disease Control|
|CDC RFA GH16 160402CONT17||Provision of HIV/AIDS-Related Strategic Information and Laboratory Support and Technical Assistance Services in Angola under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH16 160502CONT17||Supporting the National School of Public Health (SPH) to Strengthen Human resources for Health (HRH) in HIV Care and Treatment and Epidemiology in Angola under the President’s Emergency Plan for Aids Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH16 168502CONT17||Strengthening Ownership and Sustainable Provision of Quality HIV/AIDS Services by the Oromia Regional Health Bureau (ORHB) of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH16 165702CONT17||Strengthening Systems Capacity in Laos to Increase Utilization of High-Quality HIV Diagnosis and Treatment Services by Priority Populations under the President Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) with Department of Communicable Disease Control|
|RFA CK 16 00302CONT17||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Pre-Travel Health Preparation of International Travelers: Expanding and Improving Data Collection|
|TI 17 008||Program Supplements for Minority Fellowship Program – Addiction Counselors (Short Title: MFP-AC)|
|SP 17 004||The Substance Abuse and HIV Prevention Navigator Program for Racial/Ethnic Minorities Ages 13-24 Cooperative Agreement (Prevention Navigator)|
|TI 17 007||Services Grant Program for Residential Treatment for Pregnant and Postpartum Women (Short Title: PPW)|
|SM 17 007||Cooperative Agreements to Implement the National Strategy for Suicide Prevention (Short Title: National Strategy Grants)|
|CDC RFA PS15 151103CONT17||Evaluation of STD Programs’ Deployment of DIS to Improve HIV Outcomes|
|CDC RFA IP14 140904CONT17||Enhanced Standards Support for the Immunization Information Systems (IIS) Community National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases|
|CDC RFA PS14 140904CONT17||Assisting Directly Funded AIDS Directors in Urban Jurisdictions and Other HIV Prevention Partners in Meeting the Changes in the Public Healthcare Systems and HIV Prevention Landscape|
|CDC RFA GH15 150603CONT17||Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision as part of the National Program and the Combination Prevention Project in Botswana|
|CDC RFA CE16 160102CONT17||The Prevention and Control of Unintentional Injury and Violence Through the World Health Organization (WHO)|
|CDC RFA CK14 140304CONT17||Improving the Capacity of Panel Physicians Performing Overseas Medical Examinations of U.S. Bound Immigrants and Refugees (IPPA)|
|CDC RFA DP17 1702||State-based Perinatal Quality Collaboratives|
|CDC RFA OE15 15010201SUPP17||PPHF 2017: Immunization Grants-CDC Partnership: Strengthening Public Health Laboratories-financed in part by 2017 Prevention and Public Health Funds|
|TI 17 010||International President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief Addiction Technology Transfer Centers (Short Title: INT PEPFAR-ATTC)|
|TI 17 009||Grants for the Benefit of Homeless Individuals (Short Title: GBHI)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA RM 17 004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.