Apply for ED GRANTS 110521 001
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Program (HEP): Modeling and Simulation Program (MSP), Assistance Listing Number 84.116S" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.116.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 05, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 06, 2021 Applications Available November 5, 2021. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications December 6, 2021. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Robin M. Dabney, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, room 2B117, Washington, DC 20202-4260. Telephone (202) 453-7908. Email Robin.Dabney@ed.gov..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,155,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: RomaniaNOFO-BUCHAREST-PAS-FY22-001-PhotoExhibit
Previous opportunity: Countering WMD Threats in Iraq
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 110521 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 110521 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 110521 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Program (HEP): Basic Needs for Postsecondary Students Program, Assistance Listing Number 84.116N|
|ED GRANTS 110521 003||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Program (HEP): Rural Postsecondary and Economic Development RPED) Grant Program, Assistance Listing Number 84.116W|
|RFI 603 21 000002||USAID/Djibouti Youth Employment Activity|
|ED GRANTS 111221 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): International Foreign Language Education (IFLE): Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad (GPA) Long-Term Project Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.022B|
|ED GRANTS 111221 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): International Foreign Language Education (IFLE): Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad (GPA) Short-Term Project Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.021A|
|NNH22ZHA005C||FY 2022 NASA ESTABLISHED PROGRAM TO STIMULATE NOTICE OF FUNDING OPPORTUNITY (NOFO)|
|ED GRANTS 111621 001||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): American Indian Vocational Rehabilitation Services (AIVRS) Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.250P|
|NNC22ZHA002N||MUREP Precollege Summer Institute (MUREP PSI)|
|NNG22ZHA006C||MAIANSE CONNECTing Indigenous Culture and Science Through Co-design of STEM Ecosystems (MAIANSE CONNECT)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 110521 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.