Apply for F17AS00322
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Mexican Wolf Recovery Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.680.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 18, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 25, 2017 This Notice of Intent is NOT a request for competitive proposals. The White Mountain Apache Tribe is uniquely qualified to perform the activities based upon location and property/land ownership.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $225,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Population Dynamics and Recovery of Threatened Stellerâ¿¿s and Spectacled Eiders in Alaska
Previous opportunity: Improving Governance in Haiti Initiative (IGHI)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F17AS00322
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00322", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.