Larimer County Conservation Corps crew working directly with an NPS Trail Crew (P17AS00162)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Larimer County Conservation Corps crew working directly with an NPS Trail Crew" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 06, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Notice of Intent to award, not a request for applications.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $70,103.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Water Quality Intern
Previous opportunity: USAID Enrichining Youth for Tomorrow
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00162) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|INL AFGHANISTAN 17GR0026 04072017||Afghanistan Access to Justice Legal Aid Project|
|P17AS00176||Enhancing Visitor Experience through Noxious Weed Management|
|P17AS00177||Public Inforamtion Project|
|L17AS00057||Pahrump Poolfish Habitat Enhancement|
|P17AS00178||Lake Meredith National Recreation Area Multi-use Trail System Project|
|P17AS00180||NOTICE OF INTENT: Successional changes in arthropod assemblages during watershed restoration and fire management in the Jemez Mountains, New Mexico|
|NPS NOI MACA 17 22861||Interpretation Park Guide Interns|
|P17AS00181||Promote and protect foot trails, their surrounding natural areas, and the hiking experience for the general public.|
|P17AS00182||SUCR ACE PLC Fencing and Trails (PMIS# 196885A)|
|L17AS00059||BLM-WY, Wyoming Range Habitat Restoration Enhancement and Mule Deer Initiative|
|P17AS00184||Remote and Active Monitoring of Special Status Wildlife, Mojave National Preserve|
|USGS 17 FA 0702||Notice of Intent|
|NPSNOIGRCA1700413||Native Plant Nursery Intern|
|NPSNOIGRCA1700412||Invasive Plant Intern|
|NPSNOIGRCA1700415||Habitat Restoration Intern|
|NPSNOIGRCA1700414||Riparian Restoration Intern|
|L17AS00060||BLM-WY, Deer Elk Ecology Cooperative Study|
|L17AS00061||BLM-WY, Southwest Wyoming Watershed Restoration and Enhancement Projects|
|NPS NOI 17 NATC 22861||Joint Operations & Maintenance of the Natchez Visitor Reception Center|
|P17AS00188||Latino Heritage Internship Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00162", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: