African American Civil Rights (AACR) Preservation Grants (P17AS00578)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), community development, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "African American Civil Rights (AACR) Preservation Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.904.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 01, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 29, 2017 1159 Pacific Daylight Time.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 17 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Community Development, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarificatio
Next opportunity: Southwest Border Resource Protection Program
Previous opportunity: Engaging Young Adults with Community-Based Conservation and Recreation Enhancement Projects.
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00578) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00484||African American Civil Rights (AACR) History Grants|
|P18AS00485||African American Civil Rights (AACR) Preservation Grants|
|P18AS00554||Historic Preservation Fund Grants to Underrepresented Communities|
|P18AS00728||Save America's Treasures - Preservation|
|P18AS00727||Save America's Treasures - Collections|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00578", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: