Apply for G19AS00124
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "3D Elevation Program (3DEP)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.817.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 18, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 30, 2020 Proposals for lidar acquisition are due by 500 PM ET on Friday 8 November 2019. The BAA will remain open and proposals received after the initial due date will be considered for review until 30 June 2020 or until such time as the BAA is cancelled through an amendment or another BAA is issued additional selections will be made depending on availability of funding and evaluation of proposals consistent with the evaluation criteria provided herein. Amendments to this BAA may be issued in the event that additional funding or geographically targeted partnership opportunities become available during the open period of this BAA..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $800,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Community Living and Participation
Previous opportunity: Kaunti Kuimarisha Uendelevu - Strengthening County Sustainability
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for G19AS00124
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (G19AS00124) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA OAR SG 2020 2006252||National Sea Grant College Program 2020 Special Projects|
|NOAA OAR CIPO 2020 2006289||Competition for a Cooperative Institute for the Pacific Northwest and Polar Regions|
|F20AS00027||Great Lakes Fish and Wildlife Restoration Act|
|NOAA NWS NWSPO 2020 2006290||NWS Office of Science and Technology Integration: Unified Forecast System|
|G20AS00007||Long Term Resource Monitoring Program FY 2020|
|NOAA NESDIS NESDISPO 2020 2006307||Cooperative Institute for Meteorological Satellite Studies|
|NOAA OAR CIPO 2020 2006294||Competition for a Cooperative Institute for Atmospheric and Marine Studies|
|NOAA OAR CIPO 2020 2006292||Competition for a Southwest Cooperative Institute for Ecosystem-Based Management of Living Marine Resources, Ocean Observations, Climate and Weather Studies|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2020 2006225||CZM Projects of Special Merit Competition - FY2020|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2020 2006297||National Estuarine Research Reserve System (NERRS) Land Acquisition and Construction Program for Fiscal Year 2020|
|NOAA NMFS HCPO 2020 2006306||FY 2020 Community-based Restoration Program Coastal and Marine Habitat Restoration Grants|
|NOAA OAR SG 2020 2006261||Fiscal Year 2020 NMFS-Sea Grant Fellowship in Marine Resource Economics|
|NOAA OAR SG 2020 2006263||Fiscal Year 2020 NMFS-Sea Grant Fellowship in Population and Ecosystem Dynamics|
|NOAA NMFS PIRO 2020 2006309||2020 Marine Education and Training Mini Grant Program|
|NOAA NMFS HCPO 2020 2006328||FY 20-21 Fishery Management Council Coral Reef Conservation Cooperative Agreements|
|NOAA OAR OAP 2020 2006333||Regional Vulnerability Assessments for Ocean Acidification (RVA-OA20)|
|NOAA NMFS PIRO 2020 2006311||2020 Pacific Islands Region Marine Turtle Management and Conservation Program|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2020 2006329||FY 2020-2021 Coral Reef Conservation Program Non-Governmental Organization Partnership Cooperative Agreements|
|NOAA NMFS FHQ 2020 2006346||2020 BREP|
|NOAA NMFS HCPO 2020 2006338||Fiscal Year 2020 Chesapeake Bay Watershed Education and Training Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "G19AS00124", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.