Apply for NPS NOIP20AC00302
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, employment, labor and training, environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "GLNF CESU: Evaluating the Relationship of Community Gravel Beds in Lake Huron and Erie- GLRI" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 04, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 14, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $260,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont South Atlantic Coast CESU
Previous opportunity: Technology Advancement Utilizing Suborbital Flight Opportunities “Tech Flights”
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS NOIP20AC00302
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS NOIP20AC00302) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS NOIP20AC00364||GLNF CESU: Diatoms and Water Quality in Great Lakes National Parks- GLKN|
|NPS NOIP20AC00365||GRPL CESU: Expand Missouri River Institute Internship Program for MNRR|
|NPS NOIP20AC00367||GLNF-CESU: Forest Health Assessment for GLKN|
|NPS NOIP20AC00430||GRPL CESU: Acoustic Monitoring of Bats in Northern Great Plains Parks|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOIP20AC00302", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.